cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How long does it actually take to uodate plan?

LouiseE_1531337
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I put 20 pound on over 5 hours ago and I am still without Internet,texts or calls. Im now round at a neighbours just to use her phone to call my daughters paediatrician about concerns with her brain injury. I've never known it to take this long and obviously dragging a brain injured 1 year old to unfamiliar places to sit around and use phone and Internet when we should be able to do this at home is ridiculous. Try online chat which says replies in under 4 minutes but have now been waiting an hour for a reply on there.

Is there something happening with smarty today that I'm unaware of or am I just being unnecessarily impatient?

7 REPLIES 7

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

At this time SMARTY seem to be having a problem with accounts. A warning pops up when you sign-in online at https://smarty.co.uk.

Once you (eventually) sign-in, many of the dashboard menu options are missing initially.
Everything online is super-slow... ๐Ÿ™

Ahh yes. I didn't realise though that it would take my payment and not add it to my account. I could've gone to the shop and got a different sim card and put it in my phone by now and used everything as needed haha. Really hoping they can manage to sort it out soon ๐Ÿคž what a difficult situation I expect they'll be backlogged on the Web chat because of this which explains the not replying 

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

I've just checked my own account and all seems well, if a touch on the slow side as @Chalkychap mentions.

if you are still having problems, probably best to web chat with Support Team.

Have been backward and forward with webchat online. Not replying for up to 4 hours then ending the chat. Now they've gone offline for the night. It's absolutely impossible today it seems

My online dashboard is working normally now. 
Have you been able to sign-in online (not the SMARTY app), and check your account yet @LouiseE_1531337

It seems SMARTY had some issues with their systems earlier today, which might explain things.

It's now working so I can get online and atleast check but no payment is being shown as gone through yet and my plan is still paused. I have no further money to renew the plan again as I used my last ยฃ20 to so this at 10:30 this morning. Unfortunately my bank can't pull the payment either as its completely gone through to smarty,just not updated on my account at all. I'm really hoping that smarty are now on the mend with things and hopefully normal service will resume tomorrow ๐Ÿคž

George
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hi @LouiseE_1531337 sorry to hear you have had these issues, this should all be resolved in the background now, if you are awaiting any refunds etc please get in touch with our team on webchat who can resolve this for you.