cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I transfer an existing number held by someone else to my SIM?

JuliaBr_2840955
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

I am taking over a position from someone else - they currently have the business number on their SMARTY account.  I have ordered my SIM but do not know how to transfer the number from their account to mine.

Can anyone please advise?

4 REPLIES 4

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@JuliaBr_2840955 Firstly, Smarty do not support business accounts and so you will not be able to rely on assistance from them.

Why doesn't the current holder simply give you the sim and all of the account details? Surely that would be a simple solution?

Rebekah_150
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hey JuliaBr_2840955,

Once you have a PAC code for the precious number we can hep you make the switch here is a guide to help https://bit.ly/3Gijqeo 

@Rebekah_150  This looks like the OP is trying to transfer an account from one Smarty sim to another - is that even possible without first transferring out to another network via Pac and then back in again?

At the bottom of this page it states that : SMARTY is a service that's just for consumers and is only intended for personal use.  So, how can a business do that then?

Rebekah_150
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hey  MSF,

We can't do a change of owner ship but could attempt to move the old SMARTY number to the new SMARTY account. You are correct that our services are not for business use only personal use.