cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group plan payments

Rupert_1384032
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Thinking about creating a group, but wanted to know about payments.  Does each member of the group have an individual payment method, i.e. their own bank card, or is it a single consolidated payment taken from the group owners payment method?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Matthew_SMARTY
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Hey Rupert!

Each different group member may have a different payment method in place. Unless you want all of these coming from the same account, on the same date.  Both are acceptable!

Matthew 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Matthew_SMARTY
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Hey Rupert!

Each different group member may have a different payment method in place. Unless you want all of these coming from the same account, on the same date.  Both are acceptable!

Matthew 

Hi, how can I change a group with multiple payment dates to all the same date please?

As Far As I Know the only way would be to pause plans until a certain date of your choosing and then restart them all on the same date. 

However, this is not really feasible of course.

If you haven’t already, you can turn on auto renewing payments, which may be of help to you. 

@Alexandr_452868 As with any plan, you need to turn off the auto-renew, wait without a plan until you want the next one to start, restart the plan and tick auto renew again.