cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Group plan payments

Rupert_1384032
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Thinking about creating a group, but wanted to know about payments.  Does each member of the group have an individual payment method, i.e. their own bank card, or is it a single consolidated payment taken from the group owners payment method?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Matthew_SMARTY
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Hey Rupert!

Each different group member may have a different payment method in place. Unless you want all of these coming from the same account, on the same date.  Both are acceptable!

Matthew 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Matthew_SMARTY
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Hey Rupert!

Each different group member may have a different payment method in place. Unless you want all of these coming from the same account, on the same date.  Both are acceptable!

Matthew 

Hi, how can I change a group with multiple payment dates to all the same date please?

As Far As I Know the only way would be to pause plans until a certain date of your choosing and then restart them all on the same date. 

However, this is not really feasible of course.

If you havenโ€™t already, you can turn on auto renewing payments, which may be of help to you. 

@Alexandr_452868 As with any plan, you need to turn off the auto-renew, wait without a plan until you want the next one to start, restart the plan and tick auto renew again.