cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Call record App that works on Android 6 Phone ZTE Blade v7

FredPick_357828
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Good Morning Smarty's. has anyone an app that can record phone audio calls and my responses, Its becoming an issue and require evidence of abusive callers. Thank you in advance for any and all efforts to resolve this. Bless you one and all.

10 REPLIES 10

Strandloper
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

@FredPick_357828,

With your phone you should already have the facility to record sound (with screen details).  See link below which will take you through what needs to be done:

https://www.devicesfaq.com/en/record-screen/zte-blade-v7-lite

How this helps

Strandloper
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

@FredPick_357828,

On further research, I've also found the following.  I have no personal knowledge of this app, so can't say if it is good or not:

https://call-recorder8.apk.cafe/zte/blade-v7

@Strandloper ...and we poor old Apple users have nothing?

I expect Siri is listening to everything and could probably quote a call verbatim๐Ÿ˜œ. Let's face it, he often pipes up when not wanted anyway, so obviously is listening to everything!

Strandloper
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

@MSF,

We have no real idea who's listening and/or recording all we do through the technology we use (there may be nothing, but there's no proof either way) ๐Ÿ˜•

@Strandloper The reason for my somewhat tongue in cheek comment is that for the dreaded 'assistants' to recognise that they are being summoned, they must surely be 'listening' all of the time.

Call me paranoid, but I can't help thinking how useful it would be if they could trap all the information. Have you ever noticed that adverts crop up frequently just after you have been talking about something?

Strandloper
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

@MSF,

I certainly have, combined with the ads after doing web searches.  I can understand that the web searches are supposedly to be able to earn revenue from targeting, but, like you, I think it would be too easy to "keep records" (but to what end?, Is it something done anonymously or attributable?).

Maybe I'm getting into a conspiracy theory area here ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Strandloper  To quote a famous fictional civil servant: "You may think that...but I couldn't possibly comment!"

Strandloper
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

@MSF,

Naturally Humphrey ๐Ÿ˜Š

Given what's transpired over the last 14 years and at the time of watching, and I was watching with Mommy (Yes Prime Minister). Fiction It surely was not.

@FredPick_357828  Crikey! Someone as cynical as little old moi !!