Michael_2806574
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

How do I pay to unlock?

4 REPLIES 4

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Michael_2806574  There is no charge as such. Did you not read the article I signposted you to in your previous post?

bense303
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hello there I also have several uncleared and pending ยฃ1 payments to smarty as I tried to have adult content enabled and very my age still waiting for some moves on this matter, my question to you is there anything else I can do to sort this out as it is inconveniencing me especially with online work issues and problems people are needing help with I am temporarily locked out from, but I also understand this default is for a very good reason 

@bense303  Firstly, I would point out that smarty is not intended for commercial work use - please see statement at bottom of this web page - it is for consumers only. I make the point so that you will not mention it in any dealing with Smarty.

If there is still a hold on your money and the adult content has not been enabled, firstly raise it via web chat with Smarty Support team. If you do not get a satisfactory response, raise a complaint via the web site.

bense303
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

@MSF  Thank you for your patient advice with what is proving to be quite a complex matter. But I will take this opportunity to say sadly due to a recent serious medical issue I am no longer able to work on a full time basis but still offer some free voluntary support from home on a two afternoon's per week offer only and health willing and am now in receipt of much needed benefits of which I have fully declared to Smarty so as I can join Smarty & their new social tariff which very thankfully I've been accepted and is a much needed life line! and as the account is almost exclusively & primarily my own personal account .. some sites which I have/need access to by their nature would most probably be considered as necessary to access for my volunteering roles in the local community like shared eMail site address of adult confidential content type & would always require access to all be it on a very limited bases with any kind of personal account of my own.

Because I no longer have access to a paid work/business phone network account number. But I really don't require or warrant the use of one anymore but thank you for your advice which I will bare in mind and take on board and of which I've found very useful