cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Account settings

Jonatha_2010045
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi, I've just activated my new SIM. I've googled account settings, but when I login using the tempory once only link, I don't see Account settings in the menu options. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes. In any case I'm all sorted. there was a slight lag between me activating the sim card and the system creating my account. All sorted. Thanks for taking time to help me.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

Have you verified the email address you've used to setup your new SMARTY online account @Jonatha_2010045

Yes. In any case I'm all sorted. there was a slight lag between me activating the sim card and the system creating my account. All sorted. Thanks for taking time to help me.

Test

@TomKNRead  You posted the same on another thread as well. Can you please explain clearly what help you are asking for or what you are adding to the conversation?

TomKNRead
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Nothing, I was testing, as I could not verify my email address to post to the community, looks like it's been manually verified by Smarty support.

I dont see account settings in my profile. Where do i find it 

@OuafaeB_2729967 The profile that shows on your Community forum details is not the same as your Smarty Account dashboard.

Go to www.smarty.co.uk and log in there instead to see your proper dashboard.

DavidBl_1253069
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I'm not seeing the full settings so am unable to switch numbers

Are you referring to your phone or to your account? On the account, you sometimes need to log in to the website for a full picture as the app can be 'difficult'.