cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

447400137051 switched from ID mobile . Received confirmation that on 4th July transferred. Not acti

TapasDatta
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi I requested switching from ID .

I received a confirmation on 4th July transferred. But can not make it receive calls. What is your customer care no? I need help and get activated 

3 REPLIES 3

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@TapasDatta Have you looked your account dashboard? Does it show an active sim with your own number plus a current Smarty plan?

There is no customer care number - you can web chat with the smarty Support team for them to check your account. We are forum members like you and cannot access your data.

If you came over from ID, then they use the same 3 network as Smarty. Is your phone showing a signal?

BY THE WAY - not the best idea to put any personal information on a public website like this.

I can see plan ... Already. But still no incoming or outgoing calls. Not showing signal bars

@TapasDatta  If there are no signal bars showing, this suggests that either your phone's not picking up a signal, orals there is no signal where you are.

Are you certain that the sim is correctly inserted in the phone?

If all else fails, perhaps consider ordering a replacement sim. When you order via your account, you will be sent a specific replacement and instructions for activating it; your account may be suspended until you do that - it's a security measure.