Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win Tickets

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

SMR0108 Landing Page Card_600x420PX_v2_Opt2.jpg

You, your bestie and 90's icon Natalie Imbruglia at a show money can't buy... sounds pretty incredible, right? There’re 10 pairs of tickets up for grabs and every SMARTY customer has the chance to enter. Try your luck below.

Tell me more

This money-can’t-buy experience will take place at Virgin Radio's Sunset Sessions with SMARTY on Friday 29th September. ​

Hosted by drivetime legend Ricky Wilson, Natalie Imbruglia will perform an honest, intimate and stripped back set of her biggest and best hits. This exclusive performance will be set at the top of the NewsUK tower in London as the sun sets across the city – what an experience, right?

But hurry, the competition closing date is just around the corner…

Fancy it?

To enter you’ll need to respond below, telling us “What has been your favourite live gig and why?” We can’t wait to read your answers.

Terms and Conditions

1. The Prize Draw opens on 4th September 2023 at 09:00 and closes on 10th September 2023 at 23:59 (“Promotion Period”).
  2. No travel or accommodation expense will be covered.
  3. To be eligible to enter the Prize Draw entrants must be a SMARTY customer and be registered for the SMARTY Community within the Promotion Period, who is over 18 years of age and a UK resident (“Eligible Entrants”)
  4. Those attending the event consent to their and their guests’ details being shared with News Broadcasting Limited and their contractors to facilitate the Prize and for SMARTY to use their names, photographs and any quotes they provide about the Event in any SMARTY marketing activity across some or all media channels.

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed, and we will make the draw for the winners from all the eligible entries  and contact them in the next 24 hours.

So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your email inbox. Make sure you check your spam folders too, just in case.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over 560 posts and have had an amazingly diverse range of response, from Christian festivals to back-room-of-a-pub gigs, from massive stadium concerts to someone’s wedding. It’s been brilliant reading them all. Thank you.

And it’s never too late to see live music; go to a big venue, visit a festival, or just see what your local arts’ centre has on. You never know what you’re going to find.

Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

We were delighted to welcome SMARTY competition winners to watch this intimate performance with Drivetime host Ricky Wilson hosting the event.

1696605265402.jfif1696605260325.jfif1696605263318.jfif

586 REPLIES 586

JasonSingh1981
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My favourite live gig was at Hammersmith Palais and it was a Bhangra nite in the late 90’s… So many gigs I have been to all have been an adventure and experience good times with friends during my college years….

As all types of music bonds us as humans as it’s a universal language. Respect to all types of music genres 

MarkSwee_222671
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

My fav gig was July 4th this year, AO arena Manchester watching The Chicks. They put on a fantastic show and sounded incredible but what made it that extra special was that I was front row at the center of the stage so only 3feet away from a band I love which made it more personable and memorable, not to mention special. Would love to see Nat live too 😊

DeanJac_1702972
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Cold play at Glastonbury, was absolutely amazing. Never been to London at all. So this would be amazing. 

StevenB_2225631
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My favourite gig has to be Robbie Williams at Knebworth. What an incredible line up with The Darkness making their 1st big live appearance and Moby turning out a fantastic set. The highlight though had to be Robbie playing "Feel" just as the sun was setting, the atmosphere was electric. 

SADDAMH_2117259
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I haven't been before so I don't know.

OliverJ_1540903
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Watching sons of the east at latitude, small stage, not many people. It was awesome! 

SylviaFa_747377
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

I have  been to loads of concerts, the best for me is simply red, seen these loads of times, one of the best bads around was super happy when they started touring again, 😁

AlanSmi_1465389
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best gig was a few months ago I saw James (for about the 7th time) but this was extra special as it was their 40th anniversary and they had a full orchestra and all the songs were amazingly re-done. Travelled all the way to Edinburgh as the London gig was in the Albert Hall and that venue just too big.

DavidJo_1801367
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Robbie Williams he filled the stadium with great sounds

DanielR_1353264
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My daughters putting on a show in Alicante,  Spain in a shopping centre when they were 12 and 10 years old with friends. It was priceless, there enthusiasm and youthful joy. The music znd choreography was pretty good too!! Yhe best ever....

JasonTr_1904062
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

“I have to say, the intimate acoustic set by Ed Sheeran in a small venue was my favorite. His raw talent and the personal connection with the audience made it a truly special night.”

AndrewC_2181862
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Seeing Bryan Ferry at the Royal Albert Hall a few days before we went into lockdown for Covid. It was a great concert and the atmosphere of watching live music that was greatly missed for nearly 2 years!

JoannaS_1934471
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Cliffe Richards at Leeds Castle in Kent.  I was part of the emergency medical response team for many events there but Sir Cliffe took the time to come meet us all and thank us for keeping everyone safe. To see and enjoy the concert was incredible but to meet Him will live in my memory forever. 

BarryHa_2002748
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

U2 at Wembley. My friends and I queued early and managed to get in the section at the front. Amazing performance, amazing sound, amazing view metres from the stage.

WalterWal_66038
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

In September 1974, I was 15. One Sunday, myself and a pal from school, attended the first live concert of Supertramp after the release of their Crime of the Century album on the previous Friday. We were at Glasgow's City Halls in Candleriggs which holds just over one thousand people. The support act was a then, upcoming singer songwriter called Chris de Burgh. It was truly magical, never to be forgotten. 

LynneTh_1310949
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Oh yes...... please.

TimLodg_1890769
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Kiss in 1980 at Stafford Bingley Hall. I was 12 and my brother was 9. We got dropped off by my parents joint a big queue and when they let us in we somehow got to the front. Gene Simmons saw us a gave us a thumbs up. Great memory. We wanted the best and we got the best, the hottest band in the World Kiss.

HollyPr_1614760
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

My favourite live gig out of the many I've been lucky enough to see was actually one that surprised me completely. We attended a local festival called Penn Fest and to our suprise Rudimental was headlining the Saturday night......they were INCREDIBLE! Not only did they put on an awesome show but they had everyone up dancing together and singing along and this just made my whole weekend - I loved it!

CiroVal_1343246
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Jack savoretti at Apollo. 

Russell_1464518
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Has to be the Foo Fighters at Wembley in 2008. Went with my then girlfriend who is now my wife and my sister and her husband. They absolutely rocked the whole stadium and also had surprise guests joining them of Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones from Led Zeppelin which was awesome! A performance never to forget!

Patricia_938789
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I have two memorable occasions 1967 Rolling Stones Manchester and Whitney Houston Wembley 1984 . Even at my advanced years love music hope I win . 

alex-1155
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

never been to a live gig would love to try it out

WendyLe_2247552
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

David Bowie glass spider tour at maim road Manchester.  Alison moyet and Terence Trent Darby supported. Fantastic from start to finish.  

Markboro
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

To  experience your  very first live gig is incredible. The music the atmosphere the way the  music makes your heart come alive nothing beats the feeling of being a virgin at your very first gig my first live performance was wheatus  You know the teenage dirt bag baby boys. It was incredible and I will never forget it brought tears of joy

JulieMcA_101125
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My favourite all time gig was,Kenny Rogers on his final tour in the Usher Hall Edinburgh. He was Amazing kept the audience entertained like a true pro sang all his big hits and to top it off I went rigjt up to the stage he caught my eye and threw me a signed tambourine. He was Awesome the memory will live in my heart forever. 

Jeffrey_1856652
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I haven’t attended any gig yet.

Melissa_1390297
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer
  • My favourite performer  were BTS. Great music and amazing artist

RobertDu_677377
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My favourite has to be George Ezra this year at the O2! Was a Christmas present from my partner, we had an awesome time. George was incredible. Great memories made! 

SteveBo_1514942
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Live aid Wembley.   Need I say more?     Absolutely unforgettable...

DavidDea_250168
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

The script in Manchester. I had a chest infection and felt really ill but because I love music so much I went and it was amazing. What can I say I love music 😁

Patricia_938789
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I have a few great memories 1967 Rolling Stones in Manchester  1968 Ike and Tina Turner and 1984 Whitney Houston at Wembley . Even at my advanced years love music hope I win . 😀

Rebecca_1383005
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Sam Smith at the Albert hall. Smaller venue so coul see really well and amazing acoustics. 

Michael_1263149
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My favourite live gig was taking my wife to see Take That for her 40th birthday. I’m not a huge fan of them, but she’s been crazy about them since she was 9, so seeing how excited she was just made the whole gig an incredible experience. She’s also been a fan of Natalie Imbruglia since she was a teenager, so being able to take her to see Natalie perform at Virgin Radio's Sunset Sessions with SMARTY would be a real dream come true! 🤞🏼

SarahPa_2141056
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

My favourite was my first ever concert- Coldplay 2012. I went with my sister and we had a spot right at the front, it was amazing!! 

DaveClar_665973
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Seeing David Bowie at Chatham Central Hall on his farewell (although we did not know that then) Ziggy Stardust & the Spiders from Mars. David’s act was mind blowing as was Mick Robson’s Guitar playing. One to remember forever 👏👌 Dave Clarke

KieronS_1992925
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Avicii in his final UK performance at Creamfields. Every person in the crowd was in awe of his music and talent. 1.5 hours of singing at the top of my lungs. Never to be forgotten. 

SilvioP_1406765
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

How do I enter to see Natalie? Thanks

PaulHun_2213967
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

has to be The Prodigy when Creamfields festival was held for the first time in Warrington.

SilvioP_1406765
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

How do I enter to go see Natalie?

GemmaCh_2249731
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I've never been to a festival or concert before but I have seen Sophie ellis-bexter at the races. She was great but the best show I've seen must be when I took my mam to see white christmas it was her first time back to see a show in over 25 years.