cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battle Royale games

leedorney
SMARTY Teamster
SMARTY Teamster

Does anyone do pubg in these parts even tho I'm not exactly a teenager the gamer in me luvs this, god knows why but a good game which I never thought I would likr this type of game..

4 REPLIES 4

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

I love gaming (time-permitting) but I have never played PUBG unfortunately, looks better than Fortnite though.

There was a free Battlefield 2042 for PlayStation Pus subscribers in March, might give it a go. Quite enjoyed the previous BF games multiplayer.

I gave up on the consoles @ the PS2.. 🤷‍♂️ tho I only started on pubg cause of a phone reviewer called Techspurt who's quite funny..

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

I've done the opposite, used to be a PC gamer but prefer consoles these days. I find it more convenient and no need to upgrade hardware that often, although I really enjoyed custom building my rigs; researching every bit of hardware and spec, seeing it all fall together 😁

Nathan
Team SMARTY
Team SMARTY

I started PuBG far too late into it and had no idea how to play. I enjoy playing Fortnite from time to time. Given that I'm not young anymore and can't dedicate the time to "Get good"

I've found just doing the challenges and levelling up the battle pass to be a great time.