cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PsychedelicMonk
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Many apps are now supporting Androids new feature that was introduced in Android 13 called Themed Icons. 

This is part of Androids 'Material You' and when turned on in the system settings allows the supported app icon (adaptive icon) to match the colour of the currently displayed wallpaper.

Most of the apps on my phone have already implemented themed icons and look great. 

I'm hoping this is something Smarty could easily implement as it's just a vector graphic with a few specific monochrome layers and as the Smarty logo is designed with just 2 spot colours it already lends itself to being used as a themed icon.

1 Comment
MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@PsychedelicMonk  Somehow I think that Smarty have a lot more pressing issues to take up their time. Just look at the posts on the forum concerning e-sims and short code text service for starters.

As I frequently state, the business will look at the bottom line for any step it takes. Anything that is not likely to bring in, or lose, a lot of business will unlikely justify the spend, however small.