Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Notifications

Richard_2871516
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi everybody

I've just signed up to Smarty and as usual there are a few tweaks one needs to do to get everything running as you'd like.

I'm getting there but I'm having a problem with the Voicemail.

The voicemail is all set up and is working fine but every time I boot up my phone I get a notification "Call voicemail..."etc and there's a badge against the phone icon, signifying a new call.

But there is no new call and there is no message on my Voicemail.

Deleting the popup notification deleted the badge on the phone app so they are definitely linked, one is causing the other.

Its an Android phone (Xiaomi M11 Lite) and Googling suggested deleting phone app data which I've done with no effect

Ive obviously tried turning off notifications and that didn't help.

I never had this issue with my previous network

Any thoughts guys?

3 REPLIES 3

Annakri_2883069
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi

I am having the same problem. Ended up speaking to an advisor who said that the Tech team need to look into this, still waiting for a response. Tried various online hacks non of which have worked. As soon as I hear back can let you know.

Thanks for the update. Im glad it isn't just me. I don't suppose it will happen any time soon but you never know.....

Same problem here and the tech people don’t know how to sort it. I have an iPhone so it’s not just an android issue. It occurred when I carried my old phone number over so not sure if it has something to do with that . If anyone figures it out I’d be grateful to know.