cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Distribution Lists

Minty
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

These no longer work either on the old voicemail system or the new one (that I knew nothing about)⁉️

I can set up, delete & edit a DL, but if I go to use one my call is immediately disconnected⁉️

The Chat Bot couldn't comprehend my question & a Support Agent dismissed it as irrelevant to SMARTY⁉️

2 REPLIES 2

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

This is the Smarty community forum. Members are customers of Smarty, and none of us work for Smarty. 

We would need a bit more info to attempt to help. 

Are you hoping to dial a single number, leave a voicemail, and then have that voicemail distributed to multiple numbers ?

As Smarty is a no frills mobile provider, I cannot find any mention of voicemail distribution lists on their support pages, so I would be surprised if this is a service that they offer. This is probably a feature for business accounts, and Smarty is consumer focused. 

I am guessing you have just joined Smarty from another provider, and you were on a business tariff ?

Minty
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi JJP2 & thank you for your reply. Nope, I've been a SMARTY Customer for years! Yes that is exactly what I am expecting & has worked up until very recently! Please listen to option 4 on your voicemail in full? Please also note the SMARTY Agent understood my question (complaint) but said there was nothing he could do about it⁉️ Ta 😁