cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Service in north Derby city

Cw80
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

For two weeks now the service, both for calls & internet has been in decline culminating in this evening where neither my router or phone can hold a H+ signal for more than 5 minutes. Is there any way of finding out why this is happening aside from the 'network status' page with its copy/paste 'working on equipment' statement (two weeks now)??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Cw80
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

After making a note of when this happens I've come to the conclusion that it's high winds & rain that are doing this, is this usual? As on calm days the signal is nigh on 100%

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Linsey
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hello โœŒ

Sorry to hear this! The network status checker is for updates. There will be times SMARTY don't have any information about when the work will be completed. It's not ideal of course but it's down to the work being difficult to fix which can take time. I would just keep checking the network checker in the meantime, you may need to look at other options to avoid any inconvenience. 

Cw80
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

After making a note of when this happens I've come to the conclusion that it's high winds & rain that are doing this, is this usual? As on calm days the signal is nigh on 100%