cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New sim

BrianPai_181111
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I want a new Smarty sim and wish to swap my existing number to it but also keep my existing Smarty SIM and package, will it (the old SIM) be automatically assigned a new number or would it be cancelled automatically?

2 REPLIES 2

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@BrianPai_181111  If you use a PAC code now, the number will be ported in to your existing sim.

If you start a new sim, then you will need to be specific about which sim you want the number ported in to . You will have either two accounts or else one account with a main sim (the original) and a second, nickname sim.

I suggest a read through the articles on forming a group as that will apply to you if you want two sims.

SmartyTrousers
SMARTY Spark
SMARTY Spark

If you mean you want to move the number from an existing Smarty SIM to a new Smarty SIM, while keeping the same package on the existing SIM, I doubt that would be possible. It's certainly not possible using a PAC, as that's only for moving a number from one network to another, not from one SIM to another on the same network.

Can't you just order an additional Smarty SIM with the same package your current Smarty SIM has, then change the package on the current SIM (which has the number you want to keep using) to something suitable?