cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COVERAGE IN Cefn-coed-y-cymmer

Bradster_268362
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Hi, I hoping someone may have some  answers  seeing interesting  fluctuating signal and performance in this area at off-peak times signal bars do seem to go up at evening times  more than likely off-peak capacity but when in the day this signal seems to be lower at my address with one bar but luckily wifi calling is doing it job speed around the village is very up and down going from 6mbps up to over 100mbps in good testing conditions after doing my research seems Hutchison 3 witch is smarty is the MVNO own the site which oversees the village line of site is okay as elevation point is good as I would imagine  that is my best the cell tower that is giving me the coverage for this area is the someone who overlooks in infrastructure Like MNBL do for three able to possible take a look into this area 

2 REPLIES 2

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Bradster_268362  We are forum members like you and not staff who can check this level of detail.

I would imagine that customers of 3 get priority when the mast is busy.

Bradster_268362
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

@MSF speaking with staff as I thought it was a congestion issue other operators and other people in my village are having this same  issue with no end date but it's hard for users to get much of a service at the moment whether they invest in more cells probably all comes down to cost