Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

can i send sms/mms to email address?

TomasPr_2068997
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

hi

is it possible to send sms/mms to email address on smarty? not getting into details why i need this... i tried doing it buti got errror: message not sent: service not activated on network

details: i'm using google messages on android, i sent text to email address, it was converted to mms, on messages app settings i have option selected to convert mms to sms autamatically if not sent

that would be a time saver for me

3 REPLIES 3

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

Looks like your own first paragraph answers the question, "message not sent. service not activated on network."

If you wont to send messages to an email address, obviously its much simpler to send them from your own email address.

Cynical I know, but you saying "not going into details why I need this" gives the impression that you are hoping to use this for nefarious purposes....๐Ÿค”

hi

thanks for your answer

"not going into details" are only to simplify question, no n purposes, if that would be the case, i wouldn't even post it here....

why text to email? text to email would add short info/memo/data to my web account, which i will forget about until the next morning. i find texting less distracting than emailing, thats the main purpose

๐Ÿ‘

Check out this website / service, it may be of use to you :

https://www.memotoo.com