cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smarty is succeeding

TwistedBarber
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I'd like to thank Smarty on its current unlimited plan with a month by month plan at a serious affordable low price😍

I believe that smarty has and is allowing low income people and families to communicate with each other using either phone, Text, video call or other social media means while.

Access to the internet is a huge deal these days by allowing people to get the best possible deals and to compare prices allowing people and families to save money even more😃

Hopefully smarty will keep this accessible plan moving forward and well into the future and not stray away to try and capitalise by increasing there prices. 

Smarty and it's 5G rollout is a game changer as I for one can't wait for it to come to my area 🌎.  I'm hoping Smarty will double down on there efforts by bringing more and more areas online at a faster pace and look even more to expand its service into rural locations as well. 

Smarty yes you are 👍

Satisfied customer. 

1 REPLY 1

George
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Amazing to see a review like this @TwistedBarber! Thanks so much for sharing, it's made team SMARTY smile today!