cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redmi Note 10 Pro - WiFi calling compatible?

LA9988
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Hello, I’m considering bringing my husband to Smarty, but we live in an area where the signal strength on all networks is quite low. This means we need WiFi calling. I have an iPhone 15 so no problems there with compatibility, but my husband has a Redmi Note 10 Pro. I checked the WiFi calling compatibility list on the Smarty site and noticed there is a ‘Redmi Note 10GB”. Is this the same phone or something different? Does anyone have the Note 10 Pro and does the WiFi calling work with it? 

Any help appreciated. Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

Decembersangel
SMARTY Spark
SMARTY Spark

Hi @LA9988 👋
Have you checked the settings on the phone to see if the option is available :-

Press Settings. Press SIM cards & mobile networks. Press the name of the SIM. Press the indicator next to "Make calls using Wi-Fi" to turn the function on or off.

If it's set as 'On' then try switching your SIMs between phones to see yours works in it. If it does then all is good! 👍

I can't find any info on-line with regards to a '10GB' model so not sure where SMARTY got that from 🤔
Do you know the Model number for his phone as this may help with seeing what is what!

Good luck x

Rebekah_150
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hey LA9988 

If the device is not on the compatible list we unfortunatly can not grantee that it will be able to use WI-FI calling with SMARTY.