cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop-up blocking app access!

Andrew13
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Help! I am new to Smarty, but I am having all sorts of problems with the App… when I log in, I can see the home/landing screen for around 1 second before another screen pop up with a bell at the top and the words “share exciting things with me” with subtext about deals & offers from Smarty. Once this screen pops up it cannot be closed or moved. No access to the app, nothing… I’ve closed & re-opened the app & have even deleted it & re-installed it but to no avail. This is so annoying! My wife who’s also with Smarty, on the same wi-fi network & also uses an Apple device has no issues. Can someone please help. BTW: I am using an iPhone 14 Pro-max with the current iOS.

2 REPLIES 2

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Andrew13  Long shot here.......you haven't got a vpn operating on your phone by any chance?

I had one via Avast antivirus app and that messed up a few things for me until I worked it out.

Rebekah_150
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hey  Andrew13,

If you are still having issues with this I recommend speaking to our customer care team as they can offer account specific advice, https://smarty.co.uk/contact  available daily from 8am – 8pm.