cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sign-in error every time on Smarty Android App

BloodThorn
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I've got an active Smarty plan and downloaded the Smarty Android app onto my Redmi Note 9 smartphone. The app never recognises my username or password and I have to use the 'Forgot your password' link to get an email to then access my dashboard. I recently upgraded to a Redmi Note 11 and I still get the same issue with the Smarty app. However, the email and password work fine when used on the desktop site. Any ideas what going on here?

4 REPLIES 4

Decembersangel
SMARTY Spark
SMARTY Spark

Hi @BloodThorn ๐Ÿ‘‹
I NEVER use apps for my account with things like mobile phone, energy company etc as they are prone to being ๐Ÿ’ฉ and don't work that well.
What I do is, I go to the required website on the phones internet page and login. Then I select the 'Add to Home screen' option (press the three vertical dots in the top RH corner to get the option.... apologies if you already know this) and you get a shortcut added. ET VOILA ๐ŸŽ‰ a working link!
Hope this helps x x

Gimpymoo
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Same problem, app is broken.

Worked a week ago.

Gimpymoo
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Fix worked for me:

• Clear app cache
  • Reset app
  • Login after typing email address, not using autofill

Good luck

I've previously tried that; cleared all data and cache and actually uninstalled the app. Then reinstalled the app but the same issue with login. Currently doing the desktop workaround.