cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short code texts

Michael_1932266
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

2024, let’s all make it a New Year’s resolution, Smarty provides the fairly basic provision of access to short code texts or we all leave Smarty, and use our social media accounts to let everyone know why!

2 REPLIES 2

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Michael_1932266 I've made my own resolution thanks. I'm not leaving Smarty as short code texts are currently not that important to me. A decent service at a good price is my priority.

Each to their own opinion, I say.

StephenD_890055
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

This is my first post - shame it's a complaint!  I have been a loyal Smarty user (and avocate) for some time, but today I have fallen foul of the short code issue.  I have no landline and very slow Broadband;  going through the process to solve it leads me to a position where I'm invited to send a short code tex to EE (and/or another one to BT) which would immediately prompt some checks on my line.  I cannot send either and getting through to a human as an alternative has proved nigh on impossible.  This is a shocking lack by Smarty.
Do they read this stuff or do I need to contact them by some other means to let them know how unacceptable this is?  I'm with you, Michael!
#enoughisenough