Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network signal

KevinBake_89952
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi

I have noticed a real drop in signal quality and network speed over the last few weeks 

Has anyone else , are smarty sorting it?

If not sorted in the next few weeks I am leaving 

7 REPLIES 7

MaximSh_1981892
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Same here. The reception has become very strange where I live. Sometimes it is just like before, and then it just disappears (no bars at all) for some time. 

It has started a few weeks ago. Maybe it is related to the 3G switch off on 9th Sep. I will see what happens after that and will take a decision about leaving or staying

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@KevinBake_89952 

Network status check?

Not a problem here.

Don't know if smarty are sorting it as we forum members don't know what, if anything, it is.

Fair enough if you can't get the service you need.

Thanks 

I have gone dual SIM for now.  Added a esim company called Spusu

Running side by side.  Spusu full signal , smarty very weak signal.  Really annoying I have 3 accounts with smarty.  Might have to move them all

Interesting @KevinBake_89952 ! Just tried to WhatsApp them to find out what network they use - 5mins and no reply - good start!

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@KevinBake_89952  Almost an hour later and still no response to my question to Spusu about what network they use. Promising level of  Customer Service? I think not! I see that they are based in Austria but have an office in N. London and you need to call a mobil to speak to them 🤔

You would expect that though.  It's similar price to smarty.  The network is EE.  Sign of a good network is not needing customer support 

@KevinBake_89952 They did eventually answer to tell me that it was EE.

Would I have received a reply quicker on Smarty? Answers on postcard please....

(Clue: probably via the Community Forum)