Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,125 REPLIES 2,125

SiliM
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Gotta love the discount for linked accounts. I use it for my family. 

Michael_1659071
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain was a 50” ex display tv at my local supermarket, by chance I walked in just as they put it out with my 17th birthday money off my parents, the only day of the year I’d ever be able to afford something like that and the perfect timing to walk in and find such a bargain! Total chance! I still have that tv now, years later!

JohnHar_1695972
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Sim only deals with Smarty.

£7 sim for 15GB.

Shopping with Smarty for sim only plans.

Vincenz_2274001
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain for 2023 was getting the SMARTY SIM card at such a cheap price, with even 12GB of data in the EU

VadymGu_1257421
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

15gb.for £7 - now that's a bargain! 

Thenmol_1523928
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

100 Amazon prize draw

Thenmol_1523928
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

100 Amazon prize draw hyekflld

JaneMcG_1573388
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain I've grabbed this year was a 40% discount on a toy from Hamleys. It went from £45 to £27 online overnight...so glad I didn't pay full price, which I almost did! My daughter loves it.

IngridB_2354599
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I love the fact I save £20 a month for joining Smarty.

DonovanL22
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain of the year has to be SIM deals for smarty. Yes you could go elsewhere but I love the fact I'm not getting pestered about the latest deals or getting a new phone. It's simple and that's what I like. I loved how they increased the data when COVID was at it's peak. Abs you can leave at anytime. So big thank you to smarty.

OCH
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

collectivelly speaking I think I've gotten most bargains as a student. I wasn't aware the amount of bargains you can get for having an @school.edu account 🙂

• What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?

a free lunch at a restaurant.

• What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

ask friends and family. often times they'll be happy to share tips and tricks with you.

MarcinM_2012152
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Losowanie nagrody Amazon o wartości 100 funtów

JaneMcG_1573388
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain I've grabbed this year was a 40% discount on a toy from Hamleys. It went from £45 to £27 online overnight...so glad I didn't pay full price,  which I very nearly did! My daughter loves it. 

OCH
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

didn't go through?

collectivelly speaking it would have to be bargains that one gets access to as a student with an @school.edu account 😉

Natasha_2189687
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain for 2023 was getting my smarty sim , its so cheap and the signal is so strong wherever l go , thanks smarty!

PoppiTo_2150277
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain this year has been walking boots for £20 instead of £110,

Last year it would be finally joining smarty after being bugged by people for almost a year, turns out they were right it is very cheap! On the tail of that, my tip for getting a bargain would be word of mouth as that’s what helped me find you guys 🙂 

TOM_2262606
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Mine was clearing out the reduced stuff in M&S before Xmas 😂

But using the unlimited smarty sim as our mobile broadband has been an excellent bargain to be honest!

JADA1953
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

My best bargain of 2023 was switching to SMARTY,i am now saving almost 70% per month compared to my previous supplier,keep up the good work,and the great deals 👍

SusieGl_2191733
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain of 2023 was decorating a dance studio for only £25

BenC_1992
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best tip is to always shop around and, if online, check for discount codes!

Sunshine406
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

The deals on Smarty are the best!

Em_1430053
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

60GB at the price of the 30GB, a bargain, thank you!!

SamMatt_2300552
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I found was for cinema tickets 

the best bargain I found was smarty’s new 125gb data plan for £12 a month

always subscribe to the newsletters to get the early access on the best deals

MrsVmobile
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I love my smart sim

and the group discount. I also enjoyed the discount in a refurbished mobile. 

Michele_2399109
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

shop as early in the day as you can

WARRENALL_51983
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

the best bargain i ever found was £7 for unlimited text and calls 2gb data and cash back for unused data.

best bargain i bag this year is slightly dented home appliance for almost half price.

number one tips for getting bargain is research- google, compare and keeping looking until a bargain pop up

Coffee
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I had a great discount on a pair of headphones I had my eyes on for the longest time that are rarely discounted. (Hifiman Sundara's ;P) Arguably my best bargain

Coffee
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Arguably my best bargain was a pair of headphones that are rarely, if ever, on sale, almost half price with a mix of discounts. (Hifiman Sundara's ;P)

najwali_1328527
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

the best bargain i ever found was getting nintendo switch with games at half price.

best bargain i bag for this year broadband 500mb for £14 a month.

number one tip to get bargain, google do your research

Kathlee_2292590
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

What was the best bargain you've ever found? BDF Newlife store, Cannock. It’s a shop that sells new/returned items for many high street retailers. The clothing is always hugely discounted and you feel good when you spend as it’s for a charity that supports babies and children with birth defects.

What was the best bargain you've bagged this year? Emma Bridgewater half pint mugs for less than £8! Their sale was epic.

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? Sign up for newsletters, you’ll be the first to know when a sale drops.

Aaavvvmmm
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My Smarty SIM and that too with double GB during the Black Friday sale! Best part is I get to use it in Spain where my family lives at no extra cost ❤️🥳

Ji88uh_007
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain I’ve ever found, was no doubt, getting the actual SMARTY sim. How can I be paying £8 and get 24GB of data, plus unlimited calls and texts 🤯. Then £15 for £150GB of data?! I’ve easily saved hundreds over the passed few years not only for myself but for my parents as well who I managed to switch over to SMARTY after their phone contracts had ended early last year. Was indeed the SMARTYEST decision I’d made no doubt, couldn’t be happier with the service 👏🏾😏. Round of applause for SMARTY 🎉🎉

Sobia_Siddiq007
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

I actually picked up an amazing deal of paying 120 GB for £12.50 per month and since my mum is also using this deal then we are joined as a family package so i get an extra discount which is great, as we are linked together in one group so Smarty offers a 10% discount which is great, I have been receiving many calls in the past months by other networks trying to convince me to join them but I have simply refused as they couldn’t match it, so I’ve simply had to tell them that I am not interested. 

Thank you smarty 

AmaanAk_2449105
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

What was the best bargain you've ever found?

Incorrectly priced tool, it was meant to be a better one actually but I don't think anyone bid for it.

So ended up with it and the seller then gave me a discount when we realised it was the incorrect item.

Smarty sims are pretty good too, I was really thinking of just replacing my landline internet with it, after all the hassle virgin was giving me, for an installtion.

TechPoet
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

My top tip would be to always use price comparison websites like Idealo and PriceSpy. Another tip is to use cashback sites like Top Cashback or Quidco whenever possible. Doing these two things, along with waiting for the right time to buy, can save you a lot of money. 

Rosalyn_2350516
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain was definitely getting a smarty sim. Such good value. Top tip is to shop around and use cash back sites if possible. 

drrn
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

A tip I have for getting a bargain is always shop around even if something says it's discounted, it might be cheaper elsewhere anyway. Sure it takes longer but it stretches your money out further! Not Smarty though, I dunno how they can make it so cheap! Haha

JoanneM_2288596
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

£85 trainers for £19.99 😁 and a £160 Calvin Klein jacket for £5 🤣 I’m tight with money which is why I’m with Smarty 🤣 

Priscil_2057913
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain my smarty sim with double GB same price! Love it! 

Tiziana_2444109
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Here's my entry for the competition to win a £100 Amazon voucher:

1. "I've never really stumbled upon any outstanding bargains worth mentioning, but each purchase holds personal significance for me. Despite not boasting incredible discounts, I value the uniqueness of every acquisition."

2. "This year, I haven't made any significant bargains, but I did appreciate grabbing a few discounted books that enriched my library."

3. "My advice for snagging a bargain might be not to underestimate the small victories. While I haven't hit jackpot deals in sales, every little saving counts."