Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,137 REPLIES 2,137

AndraHo_1827650
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I recommend everyone to subscribe to smarty newsletter as they send many great offers via email. I personally got for black friday unlimited for 16 pounds for a whole year! 

AlexPet_1950394
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Black Friday 2023, 50gb for 8£ a month- great deal 😀 

Also the fact that you can use roaming included in your contract,  so good! 

MarkHey_1707333
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain was getting a virtually new car for half price, under 2000 miles on the clock and no wear, bought it 6 months ago

Always be patient and don't be afraid to walk away, always research thye item you want to buy and compare with other sellers

HenryWh_1410575
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Always paying a set amount each month that doesn’t change by surprise and no contact. 

ALBERTH_2181064
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Like others, getting an extra Gigabyte of data for free on my plan was a great bargain.

smifcouk
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Bargain (?) ... Hmm ... Had quite a few in my time ... From Clothes to Media to Vehicles to, well, you name it ... Recently had a stonker of a deal on the mini PC i'm using to type this ... Hit the purchase at just the righty time with an exceptional offer price PLUS an extra discount ... Cha-ching ... Had a deal on a brilliant Bosch Professional SDS Hammer Drill that cost me just over 80 quid (Brand New AND sealed) AND came with a £50 Quick Change Chuck thrown in 'free' ... BUT ... My absolute bestest ever bargain was a 12 day Holiday Cruise with Hurtigruten along the full length of the Norwegian coast ... All inclusive, outside cabin, return UK flights to Bergen included ... Scenery, wildlife, sunsets, huskies, the Arctic Circle, etc etc, and the MOST magical Northern Lights spectacle over about 4 of the nights ... I understand that 1200 quid isn't necessarily 'cheap' in the grand scheme of things to a lot of people (i mean, i could have picked that i get way more than i should for well less than a tenner each month from Smarty) BUT what that trip gave in return for that money was worth WAY WAY WAY much more !?!

JamesLe_1616662
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I ever found was SMARTY I had been with several other providers but none could match SMARTY for cost, ease of ending a contract without waiting, one, two years 

Getting a suit for my grandsons wedding 

Always do your homework never jump in because it looks cheap, double, triple check then if ok go for it 

Thedoctor6678
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

1)when paying for 4GB of data then getting an extra 2GB 

2)moving from an data provider to this one 

3)just stay with smarty if your with them already if your not then what are you waiting for 

LeeLaw_1231937
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best deal I got was £8 for 32GB unlimited text and calls during Black Friday. Best deal of the year! 

DutchHolland003
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My best bargain was a Shark cordless vacuum! 47% discount just before Christmas and just as the Dyson was giving out so perfect timing.

JaiBo
SMARTY Livewire
SMARTY Livewire

"What was the best bargain you've ever found?" Smarty, of course!

The group plan is a really good idea... but it could be better! 😛 Why not let us share unused data amongst the accounts too? Fair enough, if you need to set an expiration on it or some sort of time-based restriction, but I think lots of customers would really like this! 😉

DanielH_2354659
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain I found this year, was an almost new jacket for 99p at the Chafity shop by me where everything is 99p!

I'd also recommend charity shops as my top tip for getting a bargain! 

Thanks smarty for your sim card, which is also a bargain! 

SagarPatel21
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain was getting this SMARTY sim for £8 a month with more data than I'll ever need!

MilesGo_2323807
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

the best bargain I got this year was giving xqc 100M to stream on my platform 

PaulHay_1808156
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Best purchase of the year was my smarty sim card! I was paying £25 a month now I'm paying £10 a month thanks to smarty. I have recommended all of my friends and so far I have received £20 in amazon vouchers. 

RobinRi_1612587
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

What was the best bargain you've ever found? Booking an air-miles return flight to the US which only cost me the air passenger duty.

What was the best bargain you've bagged this year? Less than a fortnight in, so it’ll have to be half price confectionery.

What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? Keep looking , they’re out there and  haggle - it’s easy.

AndrewW_1708220
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I love buying secondhand! Not only is it good for the planet, but also good for your pocket! We bought a beautiful solid oak table and chairs for £85 and we love it! 

Greg
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Q) What was the best bargain you've ever found?

A) A few years ago, I found an old army dress jacket in a charity shop that was being sold really cheap, about £30. It has some buttons on it that turned out to be make from solid gold sovereigns. That was a good day. 

Q) What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?

A) I assume you mean 2023. I managed to pick up a really rare piece of uranium glass from a charity shop for around 30p.

Q) What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

A) My tip is, it's only a bargain, if you needed it and you found it cheap. If you bought something you didn't need, it's not a bargain. 

MehulGo_1948467
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My favourite bargain was getting my 100gb plan for only £10

Stefani_2487043
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

£100 Amazon voucher would be nice

NickSmi_1473640
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

£12 per month for over 100 gb of data is the best bargain I’ve found..

my best bargain this year would be finding a £275 suit for £39.99

tips for a bargain is shop around. If you see something you like … pause and look online if you can find it cheaper 

anisedd
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

best bargaain was getting smarty, cheap, reliable and limited number of emails

MehulGo_1948467
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Getting my 100bf sim plan for only £10 a month 

Shannon_mccar
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My best bargain for 2023 was getting my smarty sim it's so much cheaper than other providers and has an excellent signal wherever l go! 

RobertS_1327745
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain? some sock absorbers for my bike, £165 for 2, cost new £1100 each. Result.

wnn
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain was the cheap sim with good data that can even be used in Europe!

Birb_2128688
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Favourite thing is the reduced price for a group. 

EricWate_929805
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Smarty 32GB sim for £8 per month

Birb_2128688
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I like the discount for group members. There is nothing like that anywhere else so that’s cool.

Also the 12Gb roaming.

ZiadaQur_648498
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

My best bargain for 2023 was getting my smarty sim and for my daughter. it's so cheap and has an excellent signal wherever l go, thank you smarty!

SusanWe_1920831
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Compare prices

Elliott_Healey
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain ive found for myself has been 16GB for £8 which has worked very well for me. Great signal/connection at a great price. Cant beat it. Plus with SMARTY there are bargains all year round so its a Win win. Wait a month or two and your guaranteed to find the right subscription for yourself. 

Well done SMARTY 

J_Moriarty01
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain I've ever found, was actually in 2023. It was the Black Friday deal on my SMARTY contract. 32GB for £8, doubling my regular data amount.

As for my number one tip for getting deals. Well it's not exactly revolutionary, but just wait until usual sales. Black Friday, Cyber Monday, January Sales etc. Prices usually drop for things, or allow for better deal offers.

Richard_1534581
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

125gb deals is great 😇🤣😇🤣

Richard_1534581
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Just look for the best deal suit for you...

William_2149759
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I once bought a case of glass jars and phials from an antique store for only a few pounds. Whilst cleaning them up I found a letter and a withered lump of something inside one and it turned out to be an important holy relic which is now kept in a shrine in a cathedral. So maybe that was a bargain - a brush with Christ for less than a fiver?

SheilaB_2408825
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain I found in 2023 was double data on the smarty sim

SheilaL_2251834
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Smarty is the best bargain great network and fantastic plans

Tasla
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

1. Of course Smarty (I don't believe it how cheap).

2. Sold my gamer laptop.

3. There's a lot of coupon codes, discounts. And invite friends to Smarty. Just smartly😎

Skeetem
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?

…it’s has to be the customer service! There when you need it, happy to help, witty conversation and always resolves an issue #bargainservice…bet O2 cant better that deal!