cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where

Robertgdixon
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Where are my account details for my number 07*****4828?

Why are you taking money for this number after I have cancelled it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Robertgdixon 

A. You are writing to Community forum members and not Smarty staff.

B. It's never a good idea to publicly put out personal info. to protect your own security.

C. If you log in to Smarty.co.uk and go to My Dashboard (top right hand corner) you can see details.

D. The most likely reason I can think of is that you have your plan set to auto-renew within your account settings.

E. You never actually cancel your number unless you port it out to another network. If you don't buy any service on it for 180 days, you get an email warning and then it deactivates after a further 40 days.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Robertgdixon 

A. You are writing to Community forum members and not Smarty staff.

B. It's never a good idea to publicly put out personal info. to protect your own security.

C. If you log in to Smarty.co.uk and go to My Dashboard (top right hand corner) you can see details.

D. The most likely reason I can think of is that you have your plan set to auto-renew within your account settings.

E. You never actually cancel your number unless you port it out to another network. If you don't buy any service on it for 180 days, you get an email warning and then it deactivates after a further 40 days.