Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[We Value Your Feedback] Share Your Experience with our Refer a Friend offer

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

Featured_Post_Open_Discussion@1x.png

Hello SMARTY Community, 

We are always on the lookout to give you the best value possible and right now we are exploring ideas for our Refer a Friend offer.

Your help will help us to improve our offer, we would greatly appreciate if you could take a few moments to answer our questions:

• Have you completed the Refer a Friend function through our website/App? How was your experience?
  • What do you think of our Referral Partners Amazon, Uber and John Lewis? Does a £10 voucher entice you to encourage your friend and family to switch?
  • What would encourage you to Refer a Friend?
  • If you haven’t yet referred a friend, why not?
  • Is there any other companies who have a referral programme that you like?
  • Would you rather have a free month or a voucher?

Thank you for your input!

Team SMARTY

10 REPLIES 10

UserXYZ
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

Please improve your site and include in the so-called "dashboard" more details regrading the user account.

For example, I PAID, YOU TOOK the money, but I haven't received the SIM card. I can't even check where that SIM was dispatched.

UserXYZ
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

"Share Your Experience"

SMARTY=  which I have to report to PayPal in order to recover my money.

DJ_Walls
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

I'd much rather a free month/£10 bill credit myself!

UserXYZ
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

"Share Your Experience"

You lied me a second time when I believed you're going to send me the SIMcard which I paid. I don't understand how are you still allowed on the British market.

Watermelon
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

I have used the Refer a Friend function and it worked seamlessly. I prefer the £10 Amazon voucher, but if you do change it, it would be nice if you let the user choose between a free month or a voucher.

Anne1543349
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The Refer a friend program is a great incentive. It would be great to have the ability to choose between credit or a voucher!

Glider
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Choice of voucher or free month would be nice rather than only one.

chavs
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

ordered 2 SIMs for postal delivery on saturday 10th august, it said both had been approved and would be with my friends within 3 days.  it is now thursday 15th august and still awaiting both of them!

@chavs Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 probably discounted as not Postal Service working days.

Did they turn up today, Thursday 15? Although with current postal service levels nothing seems guaranteed.

Unnamed
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi can you also keep the SIM prices the same thank you I think unlimited should be capped at £15 for everyone considering three the parent company gets preferences, I think £20 too much considering it's borrowing off three