Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting images to the community

AlecEdworthy
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

Hello,

How do I add an image or images to a post on Community please?  The instructions say to go to my Profile and use Image Gallery but I can't see that option.  When I click on the camera icon within the composing panel it shows me a panel asking for source, description and dimensions.

Thank you 😀 A

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Just copy-and-paste the image into your post @AlecEdworthy - that worked for me, and good luck. 

View solution in original post

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

@AlecEdworthy 

Well spotted, you were right. This was not the correct popup window, I have made some changes and it should be working as expected now.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

AlecEdworthy
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

As I mentioned in my first post, I cannot see anything labelled Image Gallery in My Profile. 

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager

Hi @AlecEdworthy, you can insert images via message reply toolbar. You should be able to see an icon when you post or reply to a message.

YulianK_0-1681719700490.png

Yes, as I said in my initial post I can see that button.  When I click it I get a popover which requests source, description and dimensions.  See Screenshot 

Just copy-and-paste the image into your post @AlecEdworthy - that worked for me, and good luck. 

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager

@AlecEdworthy 

Well spotted, you were right. This was not the correct popup window, I have made some changes and it should be working as expected now.

@YulianK wrote:

@AlecEdworthy 

Well spotted, you were right. This was not the correct popup window, I have made some changes and it should we working as expected now.

Nope! Still get the same popup that only allows for linking an image using a URL.

Having logged out and in again it looks like I can now post images (I hope).  Here goes... 🙂Test imageTest image

Just checked again and now I can upload images too. 

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager

Great photo 😊

Please join us in our Share Your Photos thread here - https://community.smarty.co.uk/t5/off-topic/photography-share-your-photos/td-p/6094