cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My smarty sim not registered problem

MasoodL_1985646
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

I bought a new sim and i activatied it but still is saying sim not regsitered on network and emergency only then i baought a another sim still its saying emergency onlyni live in dagenham rm10 area and i baought a sim for dagenham shop the shopkeeper is also  shock why the smarty sim is not working.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Have you activated the sim and paid for a Smarty Plan? If it is not showing on your account, I suggest a web chat with the Support Team so that they can look at your account details to see what has happened (We Forum Members cannot do that unfortunately).

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Have you activated the sim and paid for a Smarty Plan? If it is not showing on your account, I suggest a web chat with the Support Team so that they can look at your account details to see what has happened (We Forum Members cannot do that unfortunately).

I am having the same issue - i have attempted to activate the sim card twice now and got a verification code.. then nothing. I am now expected to wait 3-5 days for this to be resolved. Not a great start as a new customer. 

Hello @FionaFl_2002632 Is there an active sim and Smarty plan showing on your dashboard?

I'm assuming that you did pay for a plan at the time.

Why are you having to wait 3-5 days for it to be resolved? Why not try a web chat with Support Team?

Plan all paid for set a date and provided PAC from current supplier. Webchat says that I have to wait 3-5 business days for them to resolve the issue. I have the plan details and payment confirmations. I asked if they could send another sim and told that i would need to sign up to a new plan if i chose that option, or I could wait.

I have an active sim and Smarty plan it was a Moneysaving deal that has now expired, so i signed up in good time.

Hi @FionaFl_2002632  That doesn't sound good! If they gave you a date and have not stuck to that date, you should be entitled to compensation - www.ofcom.org.uk

I preserved and downloaded the App on my ipad and tried again. It has finally worked  I got the magic email confirmation to say so.. I don't know what the original issue was with it, but I'm just happy it is now sorted. Now I will wait for my number to transfer, hopefully by tomorrow. 

@FionaFl_2002632  - Good news!!

Looking through posts on this forum, there often seems to be discrepancy between what people find when they log into the website as compared to what the app tells them.

Probably always worth looking at both if there are any odd issues it seems. I get the feeling that the online presence/app is still somewhat of a work in progress even after some time!