cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mobile signal

ConnorN_2391708
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Hi I don't get any signal and cannot make a text or a phone call where I live I have to walk 0.25 miles up the road to get a phone call or get a notification,  my post code is TR26 2RP and would like some help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ahh I see so it's just bad luck I guss ill take your useful advice thank you so much for your help and time 🙂 much appreciated

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@ConnorN_2391708  A quick check shows that you normally should have good coverage in your area. However, the Network Status Checker shows an issue locally - check it out for yourself! : https://smarty.co.uk/network-status-checker

Despite what the checkers say, sometimes a property is in a "micro-climate" where there is no signal. Unfortunately there is no remedy for that (I used to live in just such a place for years)

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@ConnorN_2391708  Just one other point.......Probably safer not to put any personal information on a public website.

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

Okay @ConnorN_2391708, the SMARTY status checker appears to suggest Three UK are working on their mobile network in your area.

Three UK are probably working on the 3G network switch-off in your location, which is perhaps affecting the local cell/s. The SMARTY web chat customer support might know more about the network status at your location.

Ahh I see so it's just bad luck I guss ill take your useful advice thank you so much for your help and time 🙂 much appreciated