Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had my phone stolen and need my number still

StephTheMeth
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi

I had my phone pickpocketed from me in Rome and it has been so stressful really affecting my holiday there. I ordered a replacement SIM and blocked my account as was advised on the dashboard of my account. I've got back to the UK and home today and my new SIM was waiting so I've put it in an old phone and logged into my dashboard saying I've received my SIM. It said to restart the phone and I have a few times over a few hours but still I only get no service. 

I'm really worried I'll lose my 20year old number and need it working as so many places have that number and if I miss a medical call I may lose a place on the wait list I'm on.

My number is still slowing on my dashboard page online so what do i need to do to get service again? 

2 REPLIES 2

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@StephTheMeth  Probably best to webchat with Support Team because we Community Members cannot access your account to see what's going on.

Rebekah_150
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

I am sorry this is the experience you have had  MSF  is correct speaking to our chat team is the best option they will be able to check your account and assist you directly  https://smarty.co.uk/contact available daily from 8am – 8pm.