cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Did addon expire because I didn't renew?

chris9876
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I had a 100gb contract, it wasn't enough so I added an unlimited 30 day addon a few days before the 30 days was up, but now the contract has expired and everything has stopped. If I renew withe minimal data will unlimited addon still apply or do I need to renew with unlimited data?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@chris9876 Looking at the website the offer is:

UK Unlimited data passes

Boost your plan to get unlimited data with a 30, 7, 3 or 1 day data pass.

Logically, once your plan ends, if you do not renew, then there is no plan to boost. I think that if you renew a plan then the pass should be active. I think you should also confirm this via a web chat with Support Team.

If you had purchased a Data Add On instead, that never expires until you use all of the data that you purchased.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@chris9876 Looking at the website the offer is:

UK Unlimited data passes

Boost your plan to get unlimited data with a 30, 7, 3 or 1 day data pass.

Logically, once your plan ends, if you do not renew, then there is no plan to boost. I think that if you renew a plan then the pass should be active. I think you should also confirm this via a web chat with Support Team.

If you had purchased a Data Add On instead, that never expires until you use all of the data that you purchased.

chris9876
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Thanks. You were right - I renewed with a cheap plan and the unlimited addon is now active again, thanks.

@chris9876 Hombre....de nada!!!