cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't view Dashboard - eternal loading screen

SnoopGrog
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The last two days I've been unable to view my dashboard. Once I login, it just says 'Awaiting Number', with a loading icon. I've been a member for a couple of years. 

I've tried on different browsers (Safari / Chrome) and different devices (mac / mobile), so there's no point 'clearing cookies / cache'. 

3 REPLIES 3

AdrianSMARTY
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hi David,

Sorry to hear you are having an issue with your dashboard.

Have cleared the cookies and browsing history from the browsers?

Have you logged into the SMARTY App on the device, if so try reinstalling the App?

If you are still having issues, please raise a chat with one of our Customer Support Team, they can add the special offer on to your account for you, they are online 7 days a week between 8am-8pm and can be contacted directly here https://smarty.co.uk/contact

Remember to ask to 'talk to a PERSON', rather than the bot.

Have a great day! -Adrian.

Hi Adrian, in my earlier message I stated about different devices / browsers. Not sure what special offer you mean. I have just installed the app to see if that worked, and when I try to login, it says "Unfortunately there was a problem loading the app".

This looks to be a technical issue with my login, could you investigate please. 

Sadly, after contacting support, twice, it cannot be resolved - I just get a message saying someone will look into it.