Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Prize Draw] Let us know about your favourite bargain

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

PD_Banner_1st.png

PRIZE DRAW UPDATE - WINNERS 

We are delighted to announce the winners of SMARTY Community Anniversary Prize Draw🎉🥁🏆

• LizSlyfi_756500 
  • IBRAHIM_1329146 
  • ShauneC_1454547 
  • AlphaCh_1188069 
  • YvonneMc_959576 
  • JoshEll_2277220 
  • adilayu_2347091 
  • OCH 
  • yuvrajd_1732908 
  • LedleyH 
  • tonyada_1073593 
  • DB1 
  • NegativeZero 
  • Timothy_1677946 
  • JoeWasse_592205 

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Please check your Community Private Messages inbox for further info.

Thanks to everyone who participated, we have received some wonderful entries! Better luck next time🍀

UPDATE - COMPETITION CLOSED

The competition is now closed and we will draw the winner from all the eligible entries in the next 24 hours. So, keep your fingers crossed and an eye on your Private Message inbox.

Thanks to everyone who contributed some brilliant entries. We had over two thousand posts ! Keep up the great work everyone; the SMARTY Community belongs to us all and succeeds because of your great contributions.

Cut yourself a slice of cake and stick on a party hat, because we're celebrating one whole year of the SMARTY Community 🎉

If this is news for you - where have you been? The Community is the fount of SMARTY knowledge, where anyone can ask, and answer, any question that pops up.

To celebrate an amazing first year, we are giving you the chance to win one of 15 £100 Amazon vouchers.

How can I enter?

Simply log in to the SMARTY Community platform and answer one or more of the questions in the "Let us know about your favourite bargain" article, before the draw closes on the 21st of January 2024.

• What was the best bargain you've ever found?
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year?
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain?

The Draw

There are 15 £100 Amazon vouchers up for grabs, that we'll draw using a Random Number Generator, so get your entry in now.

If you are not already part of the Community, fear not - signing up takes seconds once you are there.

Competition terms can be found here.

Best of Luck.

Team SMARTY

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
2,137 REPLIES 2,137

AKSHATGA_651544
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
  1. The best broadband bargain I've ever found was when, out of the blue, my neighbor mentioned a secret deal from a lesser-known provider that offered lightning-fast speeds at a fraction of the usual cost. It was like striking gold in the realm of internet connectivity.

2. This year, the best broadband bargain I've bagged was a surprise discount from my current provider for being a loyal customer. Unbeknownst to me, they had a special promotion, and with a simple inquiry, I managed to upgrade my plan at a discounted rate, enjoying faster speeds without breaking the bank.

3. My number one tip for getting a broadband bargain is to keep an eye on promotional events by providers. Sometimes, during special occasions or holidays, they unveil exclusive deals that can significantly slash your monthly bill or provide additional perks. It's all about timing and staying vigilant for those hidden gems in the broadband market.

AKSHATGA_651544
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer
  1. The best broadband bargain I've ever found was when, out of the blue, my neighbor mentioned a secret deal from a lesser-known provider that offered lightning-fast speeds at a fraction of the usual cost. It was like striking gold in the realm of internet connectivity.
  2. This year, the best broadband bargain I've bagged was a surprise discount from my current provider for being a loyal customer. Unbeknownst to me, they had a special promotion, and with a simple inquiry, I managed to upgrade my plan at a discounted rate, enjoying faster speeds without breaking the bank.
  3. My number one tip for getting a broadband bargain is to keep an eye on promotional events by providers. Sometimes, during special occasions or holidays, they unveil exclusive deals that can significantly slash your monthly bill or provide additional perks. It's all about timing and staying vigilant for those hidden gems in the broadband market

NadineC_2205362
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Switching from another network provider to Smarty, I was paying £33 per month for the same data Smarty is offering me for only £7.20🤯

Carlene_202020
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Essence vaults perfume and aftershave deals. Buy 3 300ml get 3 free .plus a tester to. Always do good bargain deals 

Natalie_2422091
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

It’s a bit boring but my first bargain so far this year is a work cardigan that was priced at £20 scanned for £5 at the till!  

NadineC_2205362
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Switching from another provider to Smarty. I was originally paying £33 per month and now for the same data I only pay £7.20 per month with Smarty🤯 

UmmEAimen
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

The best bargain I ever had was when I was buying my dining chair and table, the sales person father was in aeroplane so he sold me the set of 6 chairs in the price of the set of 4 chair with table. Along this he gave me one of his expensive decoration pieces for free

the best bargain of this year was the Italian carpet I bought in the price of one- third 

the tip to bargain is to research and one must give his price or his point of views to the seller

thanks 

Stephen_1960193
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Top tip - if you see a great bargain, go for it! Check it out, but quickly, just to make sure it's not a scam or broken, not working, fake or dodgy. Don't hum and ha for too long or else it will be gone.

timothy_2439791
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Moving from BT to Smarty more GB less money bargain

Stephen_2193531
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Excellent Excellent every day unlimited 

Julie-a_1481619
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

£20 for unlimited data. As a liveaboard boater, this has been brilliant. I haven't found such value for money plus consistent service with any other provider! 

jav_singh
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

This year I bought a pixel 8 for just around £400 

CaroleC_1578560
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer
  • What was the best bargain you've ever found? Purchase of my house
  • What was the best bargain you've bagged this year? Joining smarty along with family discount best bargain so far.
  • What is your number one tip for getting a bargain? Do your research

SueBren_1616735
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Best bargain I got in 2023, or probably ever, was a lovely modern metal garden bench from John Lewis. Originally £129 but reduced by 70% to £38.70!

Sintija_1782327
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I moved to Smarty because Three was no good internet and in 10£ it was throwing money in bin. Since I am with Smarty internet is working outside also not only in home. And I have 12£ plan with 120gb internet,unlimit sms and calls plus I add 5£ for international messages to my country.

AndriyKuzyk
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

60 gb internet and unlimited calls and texts for £10 a month 

Smart
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

The most incredible bargain I’ve ever come across was thanks to SMARTY’s innovative data insights. Their unique analysis guided me to a fantastic deal on a tech gadget, saving me a significant amount. This year, leveraging SMARTY’s data-driven tips, I secured a fantastic travel package at an unbeatable price. My top tip for getting a bargain? Trust in SMARTY’s insights—they’ve been my secret weapon for scoring the best deals!

JodieAHelen
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My favourite bargain is when I could double my data for only an extra £2!

Prathmesh_60088
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I pay £10pm for 30GB of data and unlimited everything else. For the first six months, I’m getting double the data. SMARTY offers excellent value and I’ve gotten 2 friends to switch over to Smarty as well!

Sap123
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

My bargin for 2023 was playing games on  on my phone and won a 25 pound gift card for amazon. 

SR_781164
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

The best deal I've found is 40g, unlimited phone calls & texts for £10 a month. Saved me lots of money throughout the months. Smarty is the best network! Thank you!!

Prathmesh_60088
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Smarty offers excellent value! I’m on £10/month for 30GB of data and unlimited everything. First few months I got 60GB of data. I think it’s unbeatable value for a solid cellular service. I’ve already convinced my gf to switch over as well.

Sintija_1782327
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Good evening, I moved from Theee to Smarty. On three my internet wasn’t working at all in Luton town and on the street. When I moved to Smarty first I had 10£ plan and after we moved on 12£ plan which include 120GB internet and non limit minutes and sms. Plus I have add 5£ international messages.

Gertie58
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The best bargain I’ve ever found was SMARTY mobile service, great price, excellent customer service and great benefits

Lostie_582994
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain is the 3.40 meal deal from tesco

RyanMiller_6378
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

1. Topcashback on my wife's engagement ring!

Terri84
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Definitely the best bargain and the best bargain I have bagged this year is the 40gb for £10, signed up and switched to smarty today!  And the best tip is to shop around, this is how I stumbled across Smarty, love that it's monthly, feel like I am winning in this current climate! 

Loup-Garou
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Considering they cost over £40 a dozen, I found 8 ProV1 golf balls, for 10 pence each, in a bin of odds and ends, in my local charity shop, all in mint condition. Not bad, I thought.

LouiseWi_320802
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Getting extra data and minutes from Smarty totally free! Amazing. A very welcome.guft for the new year and such a blessing. Thank you.

Unlike this instance the best way to bag a bargain is to ask. Be polite and courteous and just have the wherewithal to ask. My mantra is 'you don't ask you don't get'. What's the worst that can happen. You don't get a bargain but it's worth a haggle. 

LINDAMCC_952535
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Best bargain I got was I bought a watch at a charity shop for £5 when I got home I see it was hallmarked 9ct gold 17 jewels wind up still wear today with pride 

Alex1397
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My number one tip to finding a bargain is to follow all these different deals social media pages such as ones on Twitter and Reddit. Keeping notifications on.

Baggiemancolin
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

£100 amazon prize draw

fi_holli
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My favourite bargain I have found this year by far, has been the 100GB for ONLY £12 on the smarty platform! Living alone in a flat where rent is already tight, it puts me at ease knowing I can live my life and go have fun (using my data with unlimited calls and texts); still always having data spare if I want to research online, watch a video (etc.) without having to even purchase a WiFi router and subscription. Thank you Smarty!

CallumL_2355352
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

A beautiful vintage Barbour Coat from a Market in London 🧥🧥

StevenM_1453640
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Definitely smarty.. wouldn't go anywhere else after 2 years now

Baggiemancolin
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Tip for finding a bargain search on-line and compare don't jump at the first one you see

AndyHav_2152914
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Switching to SMARTY from 02 not only do I get a signal now it’s 1/4 of the price 👍

Andy Havard

RogerLuke
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I do NOT understand how to enter this Amazon voucher draw.

NgaFon_1737401
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

1. Best bargain was a stay in a hotel for half of the usual price some years back but hoping that won't happen again.

2. Best bargain in 2023 would still be my Smarty sim which I have been using a number of times in Europe with good enough coverage and no extra cost.

3. It dawned on me that these deals only came to me when I cared to find them out. 

StevenM_1453640
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

My smarty contract for sure 👍