cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOOTBALL

BostinAustin05
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Any football fans on here? Who do you support?

6 REPLIES 6

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

Hi @BostinAustin05 , welcome to the community!

You got me interested 😄

I've been supporting Chelsea FC for 20+ years, don't go to games that often anymore but still try to catch up on all the games if possible.

Who do you support?

Hi Yulian

I can’t speak for @BostinAustin05 of course, but given their username includes the word “ Bostin”, a West Midlands / Black Country word for “good”, “great”, etc I would hazard a guess that they support Wolves, West Brom, Walsall, or maybe even Kidderminster Harriers or Rushall Olympic 

Me ? Watched a few Bristol Manor Farm games in the last few years, in southern league division one. 

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

Being in London you almost forced to watch premiership, but I would love to experience lower divisions games. Heard only good things and that they have a certain charm about them.

somewhere in Czech Republic :)somewhere in Czech Republic 🙂

Seen that picture a few times, a mate lives in Brno in the Czech Republic, he’s been to that stadium a few times, which is in Slovakia.

The line is believed to be the only railway in the world to pass through the middle of a football stadium, the tracks running along the front of a grandstand at the stadium belonging to the TJ Tatran Čierny Balog club.”

If you can, go to watch a game at somewhere like Dulwich Hamlet. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%8Cierny_Hron_Railway 

Capricorn9
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Supported Wolverhampton Wanderers since childhood. Good chance we can win FA Cup this year .....I hope!

Sadly not. 

I live in Bristol, but a mate who has lived here for 15 years is from Stafford and is a Wolves fan. I have attended a few games at Molineux with him, always a fun day.