cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Install App on My iPhone

Rng20
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi, I have recently purchased a Smarty SIM card so I can have unlimited data. However I'm unable to install the app on my phone as it's not showing on the Apple Store.

I have an iPhone 17

Can you advise on how to install this please? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Rng20  If you open the App Store on the iPhone, and click on the search icon - bottom right corner - you can then type into the search bar "smarty" and it should offer you Smarty Mobile.

Are you sure about the iPhone you have? The most recent iPhone is iPhone 15, so you need to check what model you have. If it is an old one, then it may run a version of Apple's operation system (iOS) that will not support the Smarty App.

It certainly works seamlessly on n iPhone 15 - admittedly, the early versions of the app were not so good, but it seems fine now.

If you are still struggling, why not **bleep** into a local Apple Store or other Apple Retailer?

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Rng20 I'm not sure why a word was **bleeped** !! I only said why not n-i -p  into an Apple Store.

Technology getting ahead of itself here!!!!!

WelshPaul
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

The app is available on the Apple UK App Store, it's offical name is 'Smarty'. It requires iOS 13 or later. Do you meet the minimum requirements and if so, are you using a UK Apple Account?