cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no signal or activation

AndrewL
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Just joined smarty and have been waiting to get my services activated since 9am this morning

Just been told my account has a technical issue and is not activating 

[Tech support] I'm sorry about this but due to issue you are not getting the signal because the account is still under activation process

Not a very good start is it and quite frankly wish I had stayed with voxi yes voxi are useless but least I had a phone signal and could make calls send texts 

Sort it out smarty 

3 REPLIES 3

Strandloper
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

@AndrewL,

Welcome to the Smarty users forum.  Apart from reading your comments, we are unable to do much beyond making suggestions, as we are mostly customers here, just like you! On a different matter:

Although the vast majority of transfers/set-ups are straightforward, there will always be unexpected "issues", no matter what job or industry, but I know that doesn't help you much.

Have you considered raising a complaint, and seeing what happens.

If you aren't satisfied with the results of the complaint, then maybe it would be worth reconsidering what you want to do.  You obviously considered Voxi to be not good enough for you, and seem to be making a similar decision about Smarty.  Where does that leave you?

It leaves me still with no signal for a PLAN I've payed for this is now the second day of no service 

@AndrewL  So, did you raise a complaint as advised by @Strandloper ?