cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smarty for me - Still on steroids and I couldn’t be happier !

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

IMG_0514.png

 Been with Smarty since June 2nd this year, and it’s still blazing fast.

Never once have I questioned my decision to switch from EE 😁

11 REPLIES 11

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@JJP2  Oh dear, oh dear! I hope you have not just given it the kiss of death by extolling the virtues!😳😳😳

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

Na 😁

IMG_0517.png

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

#MoreSMARTY, #LessMalakey - assuming you've got crypto of course...
😎 

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

Awesome @JJP2 - your bank account must be bulging too, if you said goodbye to EE... 
😎

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

Not quite, but now paying £12 a month, and was paying £25.01 to EE for a SIM only deal 😄

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

Wow... not sure EE is worth that much of a price premium. SMARTY seem to have just about everything you need, especially 5G wise - hopefully they'll enable shortcode messaging soon.

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

Pretty much ! 

Of course, before jumping ship from EE, I did check coverage on Three where I live etc, and for me, like you, @MSF @Strandloper and others, Smarty is great…Of course, coverage will vary throughout the country, but I do find it odd that some people seem to have all manner of problems, akin to trying to butter toast whilst wearing mittens 🧐😙

Strandloper
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

Like you all, I checked what the coverage was like in the main areas I spend time, ensuring that I at minimum get the same coverage.

In fact Smarty provides better coverage in one area, that is considerably better than my previous provider.  I can use my phone at my parents home now, instead of no service.

To add to this I'm able to get my calls, texts and more data, for a lower price.

I don't know why some people don't think to check these things out beforehand. 🙂

Indeed @JJP2 & @Strandloper - I suppose the main issue with most online coverage checkers (from the UK mobile network operators) is they're based on computer models of predicted coverage, at any given location. 

In some locations coverage will be better than predicted, whilst in others it may be worse than predicted.

I think a reasonable online source of real world coverage is available at https://mastdata.com - perhaps the best approach is to get a 1-month SIM for the network you'd like to use, and check the coverage yourself.

@Chalkychap mastdata.com was one of the sources I checked, along with the network coverage sites.

As you say, it's easy enough to get a cheaper 1 month deal to check things out, and then decide from there, certainly no need to get frustrated and create hassle for ourselves or others.

As with anything (whether online, or through TV, papers etc) I think it's wise to accept information with a degree of "uncertainty" until you get firm experiential confirmation from real life

cav
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I've been with Smarty for year's  after seeing an advert showing their plans. Researched, read reviews, changed provider and we have been together ever since 🥰

I've been on various plans during that time from, a few hundred mb data pm, a few gig and so on till I made it up to Unlimited.

I've *always* had really good speeds on all those plans I've ripped through. Others whine about their slow speeds ♀️I'm always flying on Smarty 👍 no idea why the female symbol is there, I never added it and I can't delete it.....

I don't have WiFi l, don't need it, don't want it.

Smarty has the answers 💜

I also bought my phone from Reboxed and have been happy with that to 💯

"That nutmeg was filthy" ️

 Blaugrana 

I am seriously epic 拾