Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request a new number.

RegiaKha_482440
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Hi I am a smarty customer. 
but for personal reasons I want to change my number to a brand new one. Does smarty do this? Or do you think it’s better to get a brand new sim if I want  a new number. I would rather not as I have paid for this months usage

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

This is the smarty community forum, we are just Smarty customers like you. As we don’t work for Smarty, we don’t have access to your account details. 

What you will need to do is start a webchat with Smarty. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Hello @RegiaKha_482440 . Generally it is not possible to change a number, other than to port in from a previous network with a PAC code.

However, if you have a good reason to change and some evidence to support it, then it is worth contacting Support Team with a request. Good reasons would include harassment reported to police, domestic violence etc. It is certainly worth asking.

Alternatively, as you say, you can wait until the plan finishes and start with a new sim - I can see that there could be reasons why you would prefer a change of number now.

I  need to change my number due to harassment calls and text I am always blocking these numbers and if I can not change my number I will have to destroy my sim account and start again please can you help me 

This is the smarty community forum, we are just Smarty customers like you. As we don’t work for Smarty, we don’t have access to your account details. 

What you will need to do is start a webchat with Smarty.