Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newly bad reception

Madgeman
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi.

Since going back to work this year I have found that I'm now getting very bad reception. I had never had an issue in my workplace since joining Smarty last year and was really happy until now. I changed to a new phone in December and the 4G coverage was quick, the same as my old phone, but now in January it's ridiculously slow so, thinking about changing provider...

2 REPLIES 2

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Madgeman Have you done a Network Status check to see if there is a local issue? Has there been any significant building work near or in your place of work? (Large metal structures?)

Madgeman
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Thanks for your reply.

There never seems to be a network status issue and there has been no noticeable building works in my workplace vicinity. My handset always has the 4G with up/down arrows visible at the top of the screen but uploading content is just so temperamental now which baffles me as it used to be so punctual, especially with my new Galaxy A54 for the few weeks I had it before the turn of the year. 

For now I will keep my fingers crossed in the hope it improves but may need to change sim provider with different network.