cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Issues

Clifford_373773
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I have had the following message  on the network status checker for at least 2 months now, and no network during most of the day but with a good 5G connection in the early hours, it disappears at around 6am. Anyone else had this problem?

We’re fixing an issue with our network in this area. Sorry for any disruptions this may cause.

Our engineers are working on masts nearby, which means the rest of our network is handling more traffic than usual. We’re working as quickly as we can to provide you with a stronger network in your area. Status updates will be posted here.

2 REPLIES 2

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

I've got the same message in my location, which has been present for +10 months now.
I don't have 5G coverage in my location yet, but may have better 4G, and possibly 5G, from 2025 onwards. Three UK (SMARTY's parent) are working on turning off their 3G network now, with works scheduled for completion by end of 2024.

fuzzy
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

Started having  the same message here since circa beginning of March. Data is usually okay before 8 am but very slow after that.  After a chat with SMARTY I was advised to set APN  to"mob.asm.net" and Profile Name to "3". That improved things but  not as fast as when I first joined SMARTY.