Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Roaming in EU

LeonSmi_2797112
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

Hi,

Has anyone else had issues with the EU roaming? Mine gets stuck on edge. I am on the 50gb for £8 plan with over 20gb worth of data left but no internet connectivity. I tried changing the APN as advised but it still failed to work. Anyone else had an issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@LeonSmi_2797112  A couple of points here.

You can only use up to 12Gb data while EU Roaming - after that you need to purchase a one-day or three-day EU Roaming Dat Pass - see Price Guide.

If you didn't change your APN, then you would not get any connection from the outset - the help files are quite clear on that.

You may need to try different networks in the area. change from automatic network selection to manual and then try each in turn. It seems that networks may prioritise their own customers before visitors who are roaming (as they should).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@LeonSmi_2797112  A couple of points here.

You can only use up to 12Gb data while EU Roaming - after that you need to purchase a one-day or three-day EU Roaming Dat Pass - see Price Guide.

If you didn't change your APN, then you would not get any connection from the outset - the help files are quite clear on that.

You may need to try different networks in the area. change from automatic network selection to manual and then try each in turn. It seems that networks may prioritise their own customers before visitors who are roaming (as they should).