cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I want to recharge my plane

Parmind_2258764
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Please help me to recharge my plane. I don't get any options to recharge. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Parmind_2258764
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

No i don't want to change my plan. I just want to renew my plan. Because which link you sent me its showing blank. Nothing is showing inside. So I can't able to recharge again. And i tried on smarty app also, i did not find any options to recharge my plan. So thats why i need your help. Recharge my plane again as soon as possible. . I need to call as soon 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Parmind_2258764 I'm guessing that you want to change your plan. Make sure that you untick the auto-renew option in your account dashboard and then you should be able to choose a new plan.

Parmind_2258764
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

No i don't want to change my plan. I just want to renew my plan. Because which link you sent me its showing blank. Nothing is showing inside. So I can't able to recharge again. And i tried on smarty app also, i did not find any options to recharge my plan. So thats why i need your help. Recharge my plane again as soon as possible. . I need to call as soon 

@Parmind_2258764 You are posting in the Community Forum and not writing to Smarty direct.

If your account is not showing the options that you need, you should start a web chat with Support Team on the home page.

Decembersangel
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

Hi @Parmind_2258764 ๐Ÿ‘‹
Log into the website (on a computer) and click on the Menu button (at the top of the dashboard page) and select 'Account Settings' and then 'Payment Settings'. On this page you will see 'Auto-renew' with a box next to it. Make sure there is a 'tick' in the box as this ensures that your plan will automatically renew month to month.
Hope this helps! ๐Ÿ˜