Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Number Port

JackKen_1996746
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi,

Wondering if anyone can help
I transferred to SMARTY on Monday this week, and was advised my transfer would be completed the following day by 17.00. It's now 2 days later and I still have no confirmation to advise if this was complete, the online chat team only advise that it will happen "on the next day by 5pm". 
The app is still showing my "SMARTY" number and not the number I requested to move across, and when I try to request a PAC to try get out of this mess, I get nothing - assuming because it's sending it to the SMARTY number and not my old one

Anyone had previous experience in this regard who can help me out? Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

On what date, and at what time, did you give your PAC to SMARTY Mobile @JackKen_1996746?

Does your old service provider's SIM card still work?

A PAC is valid for 30-days and can only be used once.

Gave SMARTY my details around 14.00 on 18-04

My old provider's SIM no longer works and their app also no longer shows my account, which would make me think it has closed on their end

Thanks @JackKen_1996746, your number transfer should have been completed yesterday as per the email from SMARTY.

I think your best option is a web chat with the support team, so SMARTY get on and investigate what's gone wrong by looking at your SMARTY account and PAC request information.

The OFCOM rules say you're eligible for compensation for day the transfer is delayed - it's the only stick you've got.

Unfortunately, it's looking like #LessSMARTY, #MoreMalarkey.

Richard_2113022
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi I am having a similar issue, did it all go through eventually?