cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Digital Sim

TerryDea_151056
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I have an IPhone 13 which has dual sim capability. I wish to use my phone in Spain with a Spanish number. Can I exchange my physical Smarty Sim for a digital one so that I can insert a Spanish sim in my phone?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@TerryDea_151056 Other post is slightly different. Smarty do not offer digital sims yet (that would be an sim).

Are you sure the iPhone can take two physical SIM cards? I didn't think that Apple were into that. The 13 can certainly support one physical and one sim.

As per my other reply - you can remove the Smarty sim and insert una tarjeta espanola.

View solution in original post

Thanks for that response. The IPhone 13 will accept only one physical sim as well as eSims. If Smarty was able to supply an eSIM, I could have Una tarjeta espanola as a second sim. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@TerryDea_151056 Other post is slightly different. Smarty do not offer digital sims yet (that would be an sim).

Are you sure the iPhone can take two physical SIM cards? I didn't think that Apple were into that. The 13 can certainly support one physical and one sim.

As per my other reply - you can remove the Smarty sim and insert una tarjeta espanola.

Thanks for that response. The IPhone 13 will accept only one physical sim as well as eSims. If Smarty was able to supply an eSIM, I could have Una tarjeta espanola as a second sim. 

@TerryDea_151056 No obstante, se puede poner una tarjeta electronica internacional como la segunda. Por ejemplo mirar la pagina web: https://esim.holafly.com/esim-europe/

(However one can put in an international e-sim as the second. For example see the web page:.....)