cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deal today

JaneBOOT_468078
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi today on hot uk desks you are offering 50g of data, calls & messages for £8, could I swop to this deal please ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

This question has been asked and answered many times - All you have to do is start a webchat with Smarty and they will put you on the £8 for 50 GB tariff - I and many others have done it, it takes all of 5 minutes !

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

That's probably a question for the SMARTY customer service team, @JaneBOOT_468078

Forum members can't see your account and plan details, so chat to an advisor at https://smarty.co.uk/contact

The advisors work until 8pm everyday.

jassingh
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

If I remember correctly, those deals you usually see from some partners that Smarty works with (Uswitch, MoneySuperMarket etc) are typically for new customers signing up where you get an exclusive deal for more GBs than the standard plans offer .. and this kind of promotion usually lasts for 12 months. 

If you want to switch over (without taking out another plan) then take a look at the 'Change plan' page and see if there are any upgrade offers - these plans can be switched to at any time. I had the option to switch my 16GB plan to a 32GB plan during the 2023 Black Friday without needing to open new accounts/ add another SIM etc. You can do this via the Smarty app also.

Having said that, when you click the promotion link and are redirected to the Smarty website I would advise you to check the T&Cs to see whether it applies to existing customers or only those signing up, just to be sure. 

Emanuel_2560095
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Want to swap to how to do it did try in app but no luck 

This question has been asked and answered many times - All you have to do is start a webchat with Smarty and they will put you on the £8 for 50 GB tariff - I and many others have done it, it takes all of 5 minutes !