Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data useage

Rich_G
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi all

Just signed up to smarty. 

I had ran an around 6 speed tests and played about 30seconds on YouTube to make sure the data was ok before switching my number over. 

My dashboard now shows I have 8.2gb remaining from my 12gb package. Is the dashboard figure reliable? There’s no way I’ve used almost 4gb in the minutes the Smarty sim has been in my phone? 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

2 REPLIES 2

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Hello @Rich_G  I would recommend waiting at least a few hours (for system to catch up fully) and then checking your Usage History on your dashboard to show when data was used. Your phone should also be able to show you how much data has been used somewhere in the settings (depends upon phone).

ramble
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

I'm afraid it may well be right, especially if you're on 5G. I've been testing Smarty to consider if it suits my needs for when my expensive EE contract ends soon.

In just one speed test alone, I used 1,203 MB. Download speed was measured at 975 Mpbs which is fantasic performance on 5G but shows how quickly it eats through the data allowance.

If you used Speedtest by Ookla, you can view the amount of data used by clicking on results and then viewing each speed test.