Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complaint

Stephen_1796517
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Dear Sir,

I have already received the new SimCard and placed into the phone {The Correct Sim Card and not the Bonus SimCard} and this has proved faulty because there is no new phone number showing on the phone.  What it is doing this new SimCard is displaying my existing old Smarty phone number on my other phone.
This has proved useless because firstly I am unable to ring any number on the new phone and I cannot ring my existing old Smarty phone number because it displays busy on each occasion, obviously.  The Sim has already been activated and payment has gone through on the 11th march which was not the date of activation.
It should have been  later on day of activation.  Why is this since we cannot use the phone anyway?  Why have you sent me a new Sim card with the same existing phone number?  
I would like a refund of £10.40pence, for the inconvenience which you have caused us, please send to me a new SIMCard with a completely new phone number for a family member to use on a different new mobile phone.

Kind regards

Stephen Mackness
0 REPLIES 0