cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better visibility of the Community in the SMARTY App

Michael_T
SMARTY Teamster
SMARTY Teamster

I discovered this by chance, and not in the app, it was via a browser search.  Perhaps bringing this up from the bottom of the Help section would be helpful?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

It's a great suggestion and it's taken on board. One of the reasons we have launched SMARTY Community is to gather valuable insights and improve services and experience.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager

Hi @Michael_T ,

Welcome to the community, and thank you for your feedback.

Currently there are 2 sign posts for community in the app. One in the dismissible cards and another one in the Help area.

app_community_card.PNG

For the desktop and mobile browsers, the easiest way to reach community via smarty.co.uk would be to use Community sign post in the global navigation menu.

gnb-signpost.PNG

mobile-view-menu.PNG

Best,

Yulian

Thanks for your feedback and signposting here Yulian.  Yes, I can see the navigation options to this, but all are at the bottom of the lists?…to get to the card you first have to click “get support”, then scroll down to find it.  It feels somewhat “buried” in the options, rather than something that if more visible would take the heat off the need for 1-1 customer service conversations.  It’s a suggestion, as I didn’t see it until I’d discovered this is your webpages in a browser, and not in the app itself.

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager

It's a great suggestion and it's taken on board. One of the reasons we have launched SMARTY Community is to gather valuable insights and improve services and experience.

Wardysays
SMARTY Teamster
SMARTY Teamster

Having the community available in app would be good! Especially if via the iPad app for the larger real estate. 

IPhone 13 Pro/iPad Mini 6/AirPods Pro/Apple Watch Ultra