cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4g coverage

JohnPri_1418900
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

What is the 4g coverage like on smarty, and is it as good as the other oparators. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

George
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hey @JohnPri_1418900! You can check out our coverage here - I may be biased but I think it is even better😎

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

JohnKei_1431823
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

That’s a hard question to answer. I’ve been with 3 for 12 years before moving to Smarty. The 3 network has always been great for me. I get a great 5G signal inside my home. Approx 300-400Mbps. 

it’s not going to be the same for everyone. As Smarty don’t have any contract you could grab a sim and give it a go for a month. 😁

George
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hey @JohnPri_1418900! You can check out our coverage here - I may be biased but I think it is even better😎

Mohamed_1821196
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

The coverage is badly also l sent the pack code to keep my old number till now they haven't swap it

When did you give Smarty your PAC (Porting Authority Code) ?

If you give your new network, in this case Smarty,  your PAC code between 09.00 - 17.00 on a weekday, your number will transfer within 1 or 2 business days.

If you give your new network your PAC code after 17.00, you are deemed to have given them the PAC code the following working day. 

For example, give your new network your PAC code after 17.00 hours on a Tuesday evening, you are deemed to have given them the PAC code on a Wednesday, then your number will port within 1 - 2 business days.

* ALSO - Porting does not happen on Bank Holidays, and of course, yesterday, Monday 6th May, was a bank holiday in the UK.

@Mohamed_1821196 Which network has bad coverage for you?